Monday 19 October 2020

Red and Green Foil Holly Card



Hello crafty friends ...

Today the Design Team can start to share sneak peaks of the new release by Karen Burniston and I have a few details about this upcoming release at the end of my post. Even though this isn't a pop up card, I did an (under 4 minute) YouTube video for you to show you all the details on this beautiful Holly Pattern Plate! It is just lovely and I am going to get a lot of use out of it.


Of all the dies in the new release, this Holly Pattern Plate was the first one I wanted to work with. I think it's just beautiful! I die cut it from green foil card stock then the berries from red foil card stock. I added double sided adhesive to the back of the red foil piece to make the berries quick an easy to adhere.

While the Pattern Plates are designed to fit perfectly on an A2 sized card, I did trim this down to 4 x 5.25" after adhering it to white card stock. Then I popped it up on a slightly larger red mat and tied it with red seam binding before adhering to a larger card base.


The Merry Christmas is a Karen Burniston die as well and I cut it from red foil card stock. Love the shimmer and shine from the foil! I did die cut a second Holly Pattern Plate and snipped a piece from that to add to the bottom left inside. I will keep the rest for another project another day.



The dies are available for pre-order today on the website!  Shipping will start the first week of November.

Supplies:
Red and green foil card stocks - Stampin' Up
1149 Holly Pattern Plate - Karen Burniston (Shipping early November 2020)
Die Cut 'n Bond
Large card & envelope - Michaels
Card stocks - stash
Seam binding

Card size - 5 x 6.5", fits in the included envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!