Thursday 29 October 2020

Six Pink and Navy Birthday Card Sheetload


Hello crafty friends ...

I'm back today with another group of cards that I will be donating to my Mom's old nursing home.  This is the second round using Alicia's February 2020 Sheetload of Cards sketch and cutting template, but I really loved it and actually have a third set of cards made that will be shared another day!

For these ones, I actually got the cards layers all made up then went through my embellishment bin pulling out stickers etc that I thought would work with the colours I'd chosen. Then I added the die cut label and chose the sentiments for the card fronts.


I used my Mini MISTI for the stamping inside - probably my most essential stamping tool.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Mambi Sheets, Me & My Big Ideas
February 2020 Sheetload of Cards, Alicia - Call Me Crafty Al
Various Stickers etc - stash
Tasteful Labels - Stampin' Up
Lots of Birthday2Stamp (the Stamps of Life)
Bling - stash
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stickles
Card sizes - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!