Thursday 1 October 2020

Baby Boy Shaker Card



Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a shaker Baby Card I made for a friend who is a new Grandma. Well, not new anymore - that sweet baby is 4 months old and because of COVID I still haven't met him or been able to visit with my friend. Hoping we can change that with a porch visit soon, although I won't meet the little one for awhile yet. 


The card is a larger than A2 card & envelope package I got years ago at Michaels. I also pulled out my Blueprints die set - I love those sets and I'm always happy to have invested in the ones I did before they were retired! I also pulled out some cute papers and elements from Doodlebug Designs.


I didn't add a verse or sentiment inside the card, but wrote a personal note instead. 

Supplies:
Blueprints #31 - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - Snips & Snails, Doodlebug Designs
Acetate
Various shaker filler - Kat Scrappiness, Studio Katia and others
Card Stocks
Stitched Sentiment Rectangles - Kat Scrappiness
Sakura black glaze and white gel pens
Bakers Twine
Card & Envelope - Michaels
Simple Strips Background - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips Die - Taylored Expressions
1/8" Quick Strips - the Stamp Market

Card size - 5 x 6.5", fits in the included envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and I just happen to need one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card, this COVID19 has a lot to answer for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!