Wednesday 30 September 2020

Pumpkin Pop 'n Swap Halloween Card

Hello crafty friends ...

I won't go into a lot of detail of how I made this card, as I have a walkthrough on my YouTube video HERE!  

This was a fun card to make - and I managed to use up a bunch of older products from my stash!


Through the window, you can see a crow and a partial pumpkin ...


... which disappears as the card opens and the fun pumpkin duo appears!


While it might be hard to see in the photo, I did cover the mechanism arms with the same patterned paper as on the inside of the card which makes them 'hide' a little better. This is not a necessary step and I don't do it every time - but I did like it on this one.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Night & Fall, Recollections
Various card stocks - stash
1133 Pop 'n Swap - Karen Burniston
Scotch tape
Stickers - Sticko
Transparency/Acetate pieces
Bat confetti - stash
Embellishments - K & Company (old, from my stash)
Mini Strips Halloween - Taylored Expressions
Mini Strips Die - Taylored Expressions
Mini Strips Backer Die - Taylored Expressions
Bakers Twine
Border Peel Off - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Glossy Accents

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6", fits in an A6 envelope


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!