Sunday 13 September 2020

Autumn Milk Can Slimline Trifold


Hello crafty friends ...

Once more, COVID played havoc with manufacturing and shipping but the Your Next Stamp Design Team can finally start to share previews of the September Release!! I chose the lovely Autumn Milk Can stamp set to work with and made a Slimline Trifold card for Thanksgiving.


I have a YouTube video for you with all the details of my card today:



This Slimline Trifold is a layout I have done several times before, and I go over the measurements in the video as well as at the end of my post.

The milk can was paper pieced, using one of the marbled looking papers from the paper pad and I added lots of gold gel pen highlights for some shimmer.


Here is a peek at the inside - I used pieces of the largest frame in the set to create the cute scalloped borders!





Measurements - the card base is cut to 8.5 x 8.5". Score the left size at 3", and the right side at 2". Patterned paper panels are cut 1/4" smaller - or whatever size your choose. Example - the right panel is 2 x 8.5", so the patterned paper was cut to 1.75 x 8.25".  The decorative rectangle panel is 3 x 5".


Supplies:

Rectangle Scallop Frame with Piercing Marks - Your Next Stamp
Autumn Milk Cans - Your Next Stamp (NEW RELEASE)
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Retro Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Amber Moon, Prima
1/2" Quick Strips die - Stamp Market
Sakura gold gel pen
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Copic markers
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
Banner Pick a Punch - Stampin' Up
Gold Nuvo Glitter Pen

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope



Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Marisela Delgado said: You always make beautiful cards, Karen. So pretty. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. another awesome Slimline Trifold

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!