Wednesday 16 September 2020

Circle Charm Pop Up Thanksgiving Card


Hello crafty friends ...

I haven't played with the Circle Charm Pop Up in awhile, so I pulled it out to make a Thanksgiving Card for my stash. This is a die set by Karen Burniston and one of my top three favourite KB die sets. I go over the details of my card in the YouTube video:


The centre portion of the Circle Charm Pop Up is actually a frame meant to dangle a charm from but I like to back the frame to give me a solid area to decorate. That is what I did here, adding a little cluster using dies from the Flowers and Bee die set which is also by Karen Burniston.


The sentiments are from the new Happy Hayrides at Your Next Stamp, and I used the Banners Pick A Punch to fishtail the ends of the card stock strips.



Finally, here is a top view where you can see the pivoting circles.




Supplies:
1046 Circle Charm Pop Up die set - Karen Burniston
1026 Flowers and Bee die set - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - TC Fall, K & Company (stash)
Various card stocks - stash
Sakura gold gel pen
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
1/8" Quick Strips die - the Stamp Market
Autumn sticker - Recollections (stash)
Banner Pick a Punch - Stampin' Up
So Grateful - Happy Hayrides, Your Next Stamp
Holographic circle stickers - Dazzles

Card size - 5 x 5", fits in a 5.5" square envelope or an A7 envelope (5 x 7").


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!