Wednesday 9 September 2020

September Sheetload of Cards - Slimlines!



Hello crafty friends:

Alicia at Call Me Crafty Al has a new Sheetload of Cards out - and the September Sheetload  is for Slimline cards! You have to know this was right up my alley, between the Slimline factor AND the assembly line idea I enjoy so much. I have her video linked both in the description of my YouTube video and above my supply list below.

Of course, I had do make it my own by using up a bunch of extra scraps and small paper pieces from the paper pad but I go everything in the YouTube video so you can see what I mean.



As you can see, I made three Thanksgiving cards and three Masculine Birthday Cards. I love how versatile these Sheetloads are - the hardest part was narrowing down what type of cards I wanted to make! 


Not only did I get to use up two full 12 x 12" sheets of older patterned paper and paper scraps, I got to use some stickers that have been hanging around for far too long!





I thought the patterned paper without the pumpkins was perfect for masculine Birthday Cards, so now I have three of those for my stash as well.




Since I went over everything in my YouTube video, I'll keep the comments to a minimum here.




I LOVED this month's sketch and template, and have SO many more ideas for it. I keep looking at my patterned paper and thinking I could make a Slimline Sheetload out of that ... and that ... and that ... ha!   I will be doing more for sure.

If you are interested in downloading this month's Sheetload of Cards template (it's free for subscribers of her channel) you can find the information by clicking HERE

Supplies:
Call me Crafty Al: sketch and cutting template
Patterned paper - Night and Fall, Recollections
Various card stocks - stash
Stitched circle die set - MFT Stamps
Cream turkey stickers - Jolee's Boutique
Tasteful Label dies - Stampin' Up
Dark turkey sticker - Recollections
Leaf printed elements - K & Company
Banner Pick a Punch - Stampin 'Up
Happy Thanksgiving die - Happy Thanksgiving 3D Drop Ins Sentiments, the Stamps of Life
Sentiment Stamp inside - Thanksgiving Blessings, Taylored Expressions
Sequins - stash
Happy Birthday die - Penny Black
Stamps inside - Birthday Humor, Penny Black
Happy Birthday Circle die - the Stamps of Life
Forever Fern Bundle (2 small sprigs) - Stampin' Up

#suyssep2020 #showusyoursheetload

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!