Sunday 20 September 2020

Five Birthday Cards From An Older Paper Pad


Hello crafty friends ...

A few days ago I shared three Birthday Cards made using this same paper pad, and also talked about wanting to use up the pad. I worked on a lot of my nursing home donation cards in January using this paper pad! You can see that post HERE if you are interested.



I used a bunch of scraps, strips and partial sheets as well as the stickers that came in the pad for most of these cards.


It was so satisfying to use that paper pad up, but of course I have SO much patterned paper that it didn't even make a dent in the pile. Still ... one more older pad gone and I think the cards turned out cute.

Supplies:
Various card stocks
Inside stamp - Picture Perfect Birthday, Stampin' Up
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Patterned Paper, Stickers & Cut Aparts - Dear Lizzy, Neapolitan
Stitched circle - MFT Stamps
Fishtail Banner - MFT Stamps
Heart Bling - Queen & Co
Stitched Rectangle - Your Next Stamp
Mini Scalloped Square - MFT Stamps
Tag - Queen & Co (foundation die set)
Seam Binding
Stitched Mini Scallop Ovals - MFT Stamps
Holographic Circle Stickers - stash
Bakers Twine
Nuvo Drops

Card size, all - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!