Tuesday 29 September 2020

Halloween Pivot Panel Card



Hello my crafty friends ...

I have a YouTube video showing a walk through of my card today, and you can find that HERE. 


I have had these stickers in my stash for YEARS, and I was sure the adhesive was no longer strong enough to adhere them permanently. They were adhered to white card stock with wet blue, then fussy cut and popped up with doubled layers of card stock strips rather than foam tape.


For the pop up inside, I used the Gift Pivot Panel die set by Karen Burniston - upside down!



Supplies:
1115 Gift Pivot Panel - Karen Burniston
1013 Halloween Elements - Karen Burniston
1091 Border Blends Party - Karen Burniston
1058 Halloween Charms - Karen Burniston
Black and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up (retired)
Stickers - Hallmark (old, from the stash)
Sakura black glaze pen
Stitched Scalloped Rectangle - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Wavy Circle - Your Next Stamp
Black glossy card stock - Stampin' Up
W1 Copic Marker
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - Your Next Stamp
Words on banner - Cool Tag Banner Sentiments, Your Next Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!