Wednesday 23 September 2020

Diagonal Trifold Dog Sympathy Card


Hello crafty friends ..


Today I'm sharing the sympathy card I sent to a friend. I have a walkthrough of the card for you on a YouTube video! It doesn't appear that the video shows up if you are using a device, so here is a LINK to the video:  https://youtu.be/JdRyxkHB5JM  


I hadn't used the Z-fold Die Set with Layers for awhile, so pulled that out along with some patterned paper from my stash. Note, I call this card a Diagonal Trifold Card, because to me it's not a Z Fold Card and calling it one here on my blog would just be confusing!



The white panel on the back is where I wrote a note to my friend.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - A Dogs Tail, Echo Park
Z Fold Die Set With Layers - Divinity Designs
Card stocks - stash
Simple Strips Woof - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips Sympathy - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips Die - Taylored Expressions
Paw Prints dies - MFT Stamps
Stitched heart dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Sweet Pet (dog die) - Amy Designs

Card size - 4 x 5.5", fits in an A2 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!