Tuesday 22 September 2020

Stencilled Roses Birthday Card


Hello crafty friends ...

While I love using patterned paper on my cards, I do have a number of stencils that I thought I should pull out to play with. This is a new-to-me stencil because, well - I'm craving florals right now. I used my blending brushes to apply the colour, then a dots stamp to resemble splatter.

It's hard to see in the photos, but I also smeared Distress Stickles onto the flowers and some sparkly sequins for some Birthday Bling.


I also stencilled lightly on the envelope and inside the card, and ended up getting another (lighter) card panel when I cleaned the stencil over white card stock! That card was shared HERE if you are curious.



I'm getting a set of Birthday Cards ready to gift a friend, so this is one I will be putting in the bag.

Supplies:
Card and Envelope - Michaels
Bouquet of Roses Stencils - Simon Says Stamp
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
Dot stamp - Stamps by Judith
Distress Stickles - Tim Holtz
Various card stocks
Sequins - stash
Green patterned paper (inside) - My Minds Eye
Happy Birthday stamps and dies - Honey Bee
Stitched Fishtail Banner - Your Next Stamp
Stamps inside - It's your Birthday, Studio Katia
Card size - 5 x 6.5", fits in the included envelope


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!