Friday 18 September 2020

Autumn Greetings Slimline Card




Hello crafty friends ...

I'm on the Your Next Stamp Blog today sharing a cute fall themed Slimline Card! Of course I had to use the new Slim Circle Panel die for the background panel, cutting it out of woodgrain patterned paper. I also backed it with a transparency because I love the shine that gives a card. 

I cut the Cool Tag 6 twice, once from white card stock and once from Kraft. On the white tag, I added a background with masks and brushes, then stamped the cute images from YNS's Autumn Animals onto white card stock with YNS Black Olive Ink. They were die cut with the coordinating dies and coloured with Copic markers - and I added them to the white tag with varying layers of foam tape.

I loved the pops of red from the apples, so after off setting the Kraft tag I tied a red seam binding bow. I continued the red with red Gumdrops and a red mat on the sentiment label - which is a die that comes with the Cool Tag 6 Die Set!


Here is a peek at the inside, where I wrapped red seam binding around the white panel before adhering it to the patterned paper mat and then the card base. I stamped the Thankful for You on a stitched circle, and then one of the faces from the Fun Faces stamp set. Those faces are just SO cute!



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Spiced Cider Stack, DCWV
Transparency
Various card stocks - stash
MISTI
Copic markers
Sakura white gel and black glaze pens
Seam binding
Banner Pick a Punch - Stampin' Up
Water brush

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!