Sunday 6 September 2020

Fruit Themed Birthday Card Duo




Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a pair of Birthday Cards I made to donate to my Mom's old Nursing Home.



I cut the black and white patterned notecard in half to give me two backgrounds, and adhered them each to a white card base. Then I pulled out some chipboard embellishments from my stash - I think they are meant to be bookmarks for kids, but I love using them for my donation cards.

I added a stamped greeting to a stitched fishtail banner and added that over the fruit pieces, then added some fun puffy dot stickers for additional colour.



Finally, here is a peek at the inside ... both were done the same.




Supplies:
Happy Birthday To You stamp - Cool Tag Banner Sentiments, Your Next Stamp
Fishtail Banner - MFT Stamps
Puffy sticker dots - Pebbles
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Your Next Stamp
Sentiment inside - LotsOfBirthday2Stamp, the Stamps of Life
Fruit chipboard embellishments - my stash
White card stock
Patterned note card - the Paper Studio

Card size - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!