Saturday 5 September 2020

Gnome Coffee Cup Card


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing another mug shaped card, this time decorated with a gnome! This Gnome die from Simon Says Stamp is so easy to piece together and I adore the nice big size of it.  While it doesn't show up in the photos, the patterned paper on the bottom of the cup and the gnome hat is all sparkly.



Here is a peek at the inside - both sentiments come from the new Happy Gnomies from Your Next Stamp. When I had received my Trinity Stamp order (that included this fun mug die) she included a package of these cute heart embellishments so I added one to the inside of my card.



I know who I'm going to send this to for Happy Mail!

Supplies:
Coffee Mug Card - Trinity Stamps
Patterned Paper - Citrus Stack, DCWV
Card stocks - stash
Gnome die - Simon Says Stamp
Wink of Stella
Stitched Mini Scalloped Ovals - MFT Stamps
Heart embellishment - Trinity Stamps
Sakura white gel pen
Bakers Twine
Happy Gnomies - Your Next Stamp
White embossing powder

Card size - approx A2, which is 4.25 x 5.5". 


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Karen! We talked a long time ago. You liked my name. 💜 Great to say hello to you again! 🌻 Your cards are always gorgeous! I especially love how you decorate the inside of the card. I 💜 that! your friend in San Antonio, Texas, Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!