Tuesday 15 September 2020

Flowers and Feather Slimline Card




Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a Slimline Birthday Card that uses this lovely feather & flower digital stamp from Angie Blom Digital Designs. I thought it was just lovely and I was glad to finally print one off to colour and mount on a card. With digital stamps, you get to choose the size so I was able to size it to work with a Slimline, but you could size it for an A2 or other card/project if you prefer.

'They' keep changing our social media platforms, and Blogger is no different. I am going to try to add a quick video here so you can see all the sparkle and shine on my card, but I won't know until the post goes live if it actually worked or not! Fingers crossed.



I used the Slimline dies from Studio Katia for my layers, and of course added lots of sparkle as well.


The sentiments are from the Simple Strips Birthday by Taylored Expressions.



Here is a peek at the inside, where I added two die cut feathers and a pretty sentiment.



Supplies:

Feather dig stamp - Be Unique Feather, Angie Bloom Digital Designs
Copic markers
Sakura white gel pen
Dotted Slimline Dies Set 1 - Studio Katia
Various card stocks
Patterned paper - K & Company
Stickles
Feather/leaves - Paper Smooches
Tiny Attacher - Tim Holtz
Simple Strips Birthday - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Crystal Clear Confetti - Studio Katia
It's Your Birthday - Studio Katia

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope



Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. rally beautiful card!!! loved your little video, showed the colors and shine really nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!