Sunday 6 September 2020

Crappy Times Joy Fold Card



Hello crafty friends ...

Today's fun card uses a new-to-me fun fold called a Joy Fold Card. I have a YouTube video for you that talks about the details! The Joy Fold has been around for at least 11 years, and I don't know why it took me so long to make one. I will do more though!




The Crappy Times stamp set is part of Your Next Stamp's August release and I think they are  a fun way to send someone Happy Mail and make them smile.

My card base was cut 8.5 x 4.25", scored on the left side at 3". Folded, the card is an A2 size. The inner card base was cut 8 x 3" and scored in the centre at 4". So folded, that card is 4 x 3". The only trick is to make sure you adhere the inner card with the fold on the RIGHT instead of the left. Easier to see it in the video than to explain, ha ha.

I added the little roll of toilet paper on the left to tuck the flap into.



The second part of the greeting is revealed when both flaps are opened.



Below is a better look at how the flaps look.



Supplies:

Card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Welcome to Paris, 6 x 6" - Prima
Crappy Times - Your Next Stamp
Crappy Times Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle Die Set - Your Next Stamp
The Perfect Blend Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Stickles
Black pen
Copic Markers
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia

Card size - Standard A2 (5.5 x 4.25")



Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!