Friday 11 September 2020

Crappy Times Flip It Card


Hello crafty friends ...

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and I have a Flip-It Card to share today! All the details are in my YouTube video below:




The Crappy Times set is from the August Release at Your Next Stamp and it's a great little set to send out some Happy Mail and make someone smile.



Below is a peek at the inside, with the second part of the sentiment on the left and room to sign our names on the right.



Supplies:
Card, Gift Card Flip It's - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life
Various card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - the Sorbet Stack, DCWV
Stitched Rectangle Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Crappy Times - Your Next Stamp
Crappy Times Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banner Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Glitter Dot - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Tombow Markers
Water Brush
Copic Marker
Stickles

Card size - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")



Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, this reminds me of a dog image I have doing something similar :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!