Friday 25 September 2020

Floral Birthday Lever Card


Hello crafty friends ...

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and today I'm sharing a Lever Card.I have a walkthrough of my card on a YouTube video for you, since it's always more fun to see an interactive card 'in action'. (If you are on a device and can't see the video, click HERE).



I have had this double sided patterned paper for many years and normally would have chosen the reverse side to work with. But this day, the aqua & cream with bird print really appealed to me! I chose not to use any of the layering dies for the inside of my card so the patterned paper could shine.


I do enjoy using this Lever Card die set, and how sturdy the cards stand for display.

Supplies:
Various card stocks
Lever Card and Lever Card Layering Dies - Divinity Designs
Patterned paper - K & Company
Stitched Square die - Your Next Stamp
Tasteful Label Dies - Stampin' Up
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Jar of Flowers stamps - Stampin' Up
Stickles
Rustic 'ribbon' - Stampin' Up
Sprig Punch - Stampin' Up
Hammie Happy Birthday (Happy Birthday) - Your Next Stamp
Water Brush
Verse - Picture Perfect Birthday, Stampin' Up
Gold Fever Confetti - Studio Katia

Card size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5)

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!