Monday 21 September 2020

Birthday Whisky Slimline Pop Up Card


Hello crafty friends ...

Today for Masculine Card Monday here on my blog,  I'm sharing a Masculine Birthday Pop Up Card that is also a Slimline!

If you would like to see the details, I share a walkthrough of my card on YouTube here:



I used the Katherine Label Pop Up and Happy Birthday dies which are both by Karen Burniston. Team Mate Frances Byrne uses the Katherine Label Pop Up even more than I do, and she uses this format a fair bit so she was my inspiration for this pop up version.



The liquid in the carafe and glasses were paper pieced, and I went over the ice cubes lightly with a white coloured pencil for definition.


Since I went over all the details in my video, I'll keep my post here short and sweet. 


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Scrap-Ease (VERY old paper from my stash)
Card stocks - stash
Whisky Business stamp set - Stampin' Up
Slimline Stitched dies - Trinity Stamps
Copic Marker
White pencil crayon - Prismacolor
1011 Katherine Label Pop Up - Karen Burnison
Tasteful Label dies - Stampin' Up
1030 Happy Birthday die - Karen Burniston
Star Sequins - August 2020 Paper Pumpkin 
Gold Nuvo Glitter Pen

Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. I really like this card. You always have such great ideas and know how to use your papers perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!