Wednesday 21 October 2020

Reindeer Gift Tag


Hello crafty friends ..

Today I'm sharing another Sneak Peek of Karen Burniston's new release, which is available for preorder now! As soon as I saw the new Animal Add Ons 3, I knew exactly what I wanted to do first. While these dies are meant to work with both the Surprise Ball and Bitty Ball Pop Up's, I wanted to show you that they can be used independently as well!

I have made a couple of reindeer tags using dies by Karen Burniston over the years, so it's no surprise I wanted to do it again with this release. I did try to find some to link here for you, but obviously I did not do a good job with tagging the others as I couldn't find the photos without going through years worth of posts.

The Animal Add Ons 3 comes with a 'widows peak' to use if you are making a penguin, and I used that as a stencil to lightly ink some definition on the deer's head.


The ears, antlers and twine were sandwiched between the front circle and the one at the back, making this a nice sturdy tag. If I were making it again though, I would do a double layer of brown card stock for each antler to make them more sturdy as well. I used a black marker to write the TO & FROM on the back and the heart comes from the Bitty Ball Pop Up die set.


Supplies:

1147 Animal Add Ons - Karen Burniston (shipping early November 2020)

1057 Circles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston

1131 Bitty Ball Pop Up (eyes, heart and bow) - Karen Burniston

Various card stocks

Red glitter fun foam

I-crafter Blending Brushes

Sakura white gel pen

Black Sharpie

Twine

Shimmer Spray


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!