Saturday 24 October 2020

Halloween Slimline Bridge Card


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a Bridge Card that is also a Slimline Card. I have had this sticker sheet by Frances Meyer in my stash for many years. It featured a 12" long fence sticker and I just never got around to using it on a scrapbook page or A2 sized card. But since I love making Slimline cards these days, this year when I pulled the sticker sheet out of my bin I knew I could use it to make a Slimline. 

Jenifer McGuire had done a video on making Slimline Bridge Cards, and I decided to give it a try.


Since I went over the details in my video, I will keep my comments to a minimum here. This was a fun card to make and I will likely try it again maybe for a Christmas card. I certainly have enough border stickers in my stash to make more! Ha.


I added some stamping on the back and a pair of creepy hands just for fun. This is where I will sign our name before we go to send the card.


Here is a quick recap of the measurements I used: Cut your card base 11 x 4" Score 1-1/4" and 2-1/4" from each end (for the sides of your card) Acetate strip: 8.5 x 2" Decorate as desired!

There were a few pumpkins and a bit of the fence sticker leftover from this card and no way I was putting that sheet back in the bin. I was determined to use it up so I'll be back tomorrow with another Halloween Card that finished off the sticker sheet.

Supplies:

Jennifer McGuire's Video

Patterned paper - Doodlebug

Stickers - Spooky, Frances Meyer (old)

1013 Halloween Elements - Karen Burniston

Wink of Stella

Stamps on back - Halloween, Karen Burniston (retired)

Card size - 4 x 9", fits in a #10 Business Envelope


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!