Monday 26 October 2020

Rainbow Cat Slimline Card


Hello crafty friends ...


Your Next Stamp is a sponsor of the Annual Cat Lover's Hop - and you can find out more information on the hop HERE.  Some of the YNS Design Team created cat themed cards for the hop and you can find those on the Your Next Stamp Blog HERE.

They post the challenges ahead of time so the Design Team can work ahead if we are inspired or have some extra time. So I made this card in August and I was NOT ready for fall colours. Thus the bright rainbow and rainbow coloured cat. Ha.

I used my much loved rainbow packing tape again for the background ... I absolutely love it, but it is thin tape so care and patience is required to use it. 


Here is a peek at the inside ...


I thought this would be a fun and happy card to donate to my Mom's old nursing home.


Supplies:
Card stocks
Rainbow packing tape - FCTRY
Stitched Scallop Nesting Slimline Dies - Kat Scrappiness
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Copic markers
Sakura black glaze pen
Select A Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Wink of Stella
Catherine Pooler Inks

Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a #10 business envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!