Sunday 1 November 2020

Sunflower Jar Slimline Card

Hello Crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a Slimline Thanksgiving card that uses products from several different companies. I have a walkthrough of the card on YouTube HERE:


These sunflower's are just one of four different bouquets included in the Jar of Flowers set and I love that there is a coordinating punch available too.



Inside, I used one of the new Mini Pop dies from Karen Burniston which she designed to work with Slimline cards!


I didn't get it sent out this year, so now I am one ahead for next Thanksgiving. Ha.


Supplies:

Jar of Flowers - Stampin' Up

Ohuhu alcohol markers

Jar punch - Stampin' Up

Water brush

Wink of Stella

1151 Crosshatch Long Rectangle Dies - Karen Burniston (New Release, shipping early November 2020)

Various card stocks

Vellum Doily - Stampin' Up

Taylored Expressions Blending brushes

Shimmer mist

Autumn Greetings (Hello Fall) - Simon Says Stamp

Copper trim - Stampin' Up

Sequins

Inside stamps - Be Full, Neat & Tangled

1146 Mini Pops - Karen Burniston (New Release, shipping early November 2020)

1055 Ovals Crosshatch - Karen Burniston

Stickles

Card size: 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I like how you attached the label to the mini pops die

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!