Saturday 28 November 2020

More November Paper Pumpkin Projects


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm back with the rest of my projects from the November 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up. There is another Slimline Card, an Accordion Card, and six tags and I have a walkthrough on YouTube as well! 


First up are the tags. I didn't need anymore holiday tags because I have SO many leftover from other years. But I couldn't resist making these up and have already added three of them to gifts for Porch Visits. They were Easy Peasy and they are SO nice and sturdy. {I love a sturdy tag.}


I made them the same as everyone else, trimming off the flap that you would use to make the Gift Card Pocket. I did add some Nuvo Drops for some dimension and sparkle!  I also put some vellum in behind the white scalloped doorways on the Gingerbread Houses with the yellow doors because I wasn't a huge fan of that yellow and coral combination. The adorable Gingerbread men are from the Winter Charm set by Karen Burniston and I simply snipped off the hanging holes and used a white gel pen for details.


The resin hearts are clear, so I added colour with a Copic marker before adhering them to the backs of the tags.


Next I made this little Accordion Card! It needed an envelope so I used an Envelope Punch Board to create one. While the card JUST fits into one of the included envelopes you would have to tear it to remove the card. So I trimmed the front off of one of those ones and adhered it to my hand made envelope and added a stamped greeting too.  I used the Punch Board measurements for a 3 x 4.5" card and adhered the sides/bottom together with the accordion card inside so there would be lots of room for the card.


The envelope seal was created by adding strips of Washi Tape to a scrap of white card stock then I die cut it with a fancy edge circle die.


Here is the front of my Accordion Card, using sparkly patterned paper and the large Gingerbread Man from Karen Burniston's Winter Charms.The card stock covers measure 2.5 x 3-7/8", with the patterned paper measuring  2.25" x 3.5".


Here is the card displayed open. I attached two of the Gingerbread house pieces together and then trimmed off the remaining flap from the house on the right. The small Gingerbread Man from the same charm set as above worked so perfectly in the doorways!


Below is the card from the back and where we will sign our name. As I said in the video, this is not a card that would go through the mail, but will be fun to attach to a box of chocolates that we will be delivering to a friends front porch over the holidays.


Then, all I had left was the front of one Gingerbread House and one scalloped piece ... so I made a Slimline Card!


I snipped the puffy Candy Dots in half and tucked them under the sentiment piece.


Inside, the greeting comes from the October Paper Pumpkin kit.


So the November Paper Pumpkin came with enough supplies to create fifteen pocket gift card holders with envelopes.

This is what I made with the kit:

  • Three Pocket Gift Card Holders
  • Two Gift Card Holders with a strip inside to hold the Gift Carad
  • Two single sided tags
  • Six Sturdy Double Sided Tags
  • Two Slimline Cards
  • One Accordion Card with Envelope

I just love how you can customize these kits and create all kinds of alternates. 


Supplies:

Unless indicated below, everything came from the November 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit

Six Double Sided Tags 
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Resin hearts - Stampin' Up
Copic Marker
Nuvo Drops
1018 Winter Charms - Karen Burniston
Stickles
Sakura white gel pen
Vellum scraps
Shimmer Spray
Twine with silver thread

Accordion Card
1018 Winter Charms - Karen Burniston
Sakura white gel pen
Card Stocks
Patterned paper - Winter Wonderland, Recollections (old)
Nuvo Drops
Shimmer Spray
White pearl card stock
Words on front & flourish - Merry Christmas to All, Stampin' Up (retired)
Green circle (in my stash)
October 2020 Paper Pumpkin (greeting on back)
Snowflake embellishments - Stampin' Up
Envelope Punch Board - We R Memory Keepers
Washi tape - Recollections
Tasteful Label dies - Stampin' Up


Slimline Card
Patterned paper - Winter Wonderland, Recollections
1018 Winter Charms - Karen Burniston
Banner Pick A Punch - Stampin' Up
October 2020 Paper Pumpkin (greeting inside)
Torn paper mask
I-crafter Blending Brushes
Nuvo Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!