Sunday 15 November 2020

Rainbow Leaves Slimline Birthday Card


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a stencilled Slimline Birthday card that will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home. As soon as I opened this pretty Slimline Stencil from Stamplorations, I knew I had to make it into a rainbow. 


I used the new Long Crosshatch dies from Karen Burniston - love those edges! The Happy Birthday is from the Oh Shiitake stamp set. Lots of their sets include a great size of sentiments.

One evening I went into my craft room and stamped a bunch of YNS birthday sentiments onto black card stock and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. The next evening I cut them into strips, with dies or a trimmer and added them into a plastic envelope. Now all I have to do is poke around in the envelope and grab an already trimmed and embossed sentiment for my card!


Here is a peek at the inside, where I added a strip cut from rainbow packing tape as well as a stamped sentiment.


This card will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home.

Supplies:
Leafy Row Stencil - Stamplorations
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
1151 Crosshatch Long Rectangles - Karen Burniston
Oh Shiitake (Happy Birthday) - Your Next Stamp 
Nuvo Drops
Card stocks - stash
White embossing powder
Rainbow tape - FCTRY
Inside stamp - Happiest of Birthdays, Stampin' Up
Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!