Tuesday 10 November 2020

TEA-RIFIC Tea Tag



Hello crafty friends

This is the tag I made for our son's girlfriends birthday - we gave her some loose tea and a beautiful mug. I'm sharing the tag for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!


The YNS tag die comes with an optional insert to die cut circles out of it as a decorative element (or to make a shaker card!) but here I used it with my I-crafter blending brushes as a stencil to add multi coloured dots for the background.


I get such a kick out of the faces that are included in so many of the Your Next Stamp stamps. They just make me smile!

I'll be back tomorrow with another card for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.

Supplies:
Card stocks
Copic Markers
i-crafter Blending Brushes
Sakura white gel pen
Bakers Twine
Seam Binding


Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!