Sunday 8 November 2020

Winter Coffee Shaker Z Fold Card


Hello crafty friends ...

I'm back today with another card for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop, and this one is a wintery shaker card that is also a fun fold. There is a video walk through of my card on YouTube as well. 



I added snowflakes as filler, as well as a stitched snowflake die and a glittered snowflake sticker.



Here is a peek at the inside, with more sparkly patterned paper from the paper pad and a stamped sentiment on a scalloped circle.



I'll be back tomorrow with my third card for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

Supplies:
Large card and envelopes - Michaels
Patterned paper - I Believe, My Minds Eye
Nested Scallop Circle - Makers Movement
Coffee Mug Die and Shaker set - Tonic Studios
Various Shaker filler & Confetti - stash
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
Large circle die - Hero Arts
Sakura white gel pen
Stitched Snowflake dies - Lawn Fawn
Bakers Twine
Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stamps - Merry Messages, Lawn Fawn
Stickles

Card size - 5 x 6.5", fits in the included envelope.


Thanks for stopping by today

7 comments:

  1. Smashing card and attention to detail. Must be a hit, or I’ll eat my double sided sticky tapeπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³ Hugs from Sue Hall. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun coffee shaped shaker. Tonic has some great shaker shapes. Ha Ha about the snowflakes inside the card. I probably have the same and have tried to use them up in shakers as well. Recently tried sandwiching them in laminating sheets to make backgrounds with only so-so results...so I'll still have them in another 100 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a beautiful coffee card, that cool z-fold shaker design is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the z fold and the awesome shaker feature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like we used the same die, loving your shaker card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!