Sunday 22 November 2020

Egg Nog Holiday Slimline Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a fun Slimline card for the holidays, using the Happy Eggnog stamps from Your Next Stamp. The stamp sets featured in this series are also on sale!


I also made a 'Lift Flap' feature in the centre using the Little Peek A Boo Doors die set.  I have a walk through of my card here on YouTube 

Such fun images, right? The stamp set comes with little faces, so I added them as well.


I knew I wanted to separate the sentiment onto two fishtail banner strips, so I cut the stamp apart! It was easy to do, and they will quickly line up on a stamping block or my MISTI if I want to use them together another time.

The Little Peek A Boo Doors die set actually die cut a perforation and the idea is that you pull up and tear away the perforations to reveal a sentiment or image etc. I chose to cut along the perforation marks before adhering it to my card, so it's more of a 'Lift Flap" card. Just another way you can use these dies!

Finally, here is a peek at the inside, where I added another image from Happy Eggnog Season and also a sentiment from the Cozy Christmas stamp set. The border stickers came in the paper pack, and I did use glue to adhere them since they are so old there wasn't much 'stick' left on them.


One more look at the card front ...



Supplies:
Little Peek A Boo Doors Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Happy Eggnog Season - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Believe in the Magic (Cozy Christmas) - Your Next Stamp
Card Stocks - Various, stash
Patterned paper & border sticker - Basic Grey (OLD, stash)
Ohuhu Markers
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
I-crafter Blending Brushes
Sakura white gel pen and gold gel pen
Shimmer spray
Stickles
Water brush
Banners Pick A Punch - Stampin' Up
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!