Tuesday 17 November 2020

Thanksgiving Slimline Pop Up Card Duo


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a pair of Pop Up Slimline cards I made using a bunch of older items from my stash.


I used Karen Burniston's new Crosshatch Slimline dies to die cut the patterned paper for the card fronts, and I added some leaves that had been die cut a few years ago, a stamped sentiment and then gave the whole front panel a spritz with shimmer spray.


Here is a peek at the inside, where you see the large Pop Up Rectangle that was decorated with more items from my stash.


The layered Happy Thanksgiving was also in my stash! It had been Cricut Cut many years ago and I guess I didn't use it because it was too big for an A2 card. But when I opened the baggie of stashed embellishments I realized they would work perfectly on a Slimline card!


Here is another look at the pop up inside, that I created using the Katherine Label Pop Up!


While I didn't take a photo of the second card, it was done the same inside.

Supplies:
Happy Thanksgiving & Pinecones - Cricut cut?
Shimmer Spray
Various card stocks - stash
1151 Crosshatch Long Rectangles - Karen Burniston
1011 Katherine Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Stitched Leaf dies - Lawn Fawn
I-crafter Blending Brushes
Stamps - Thanksgiving Blessings, Taylored Expressions
Tattered Leaves - BigZ Die - Tim Holtz
Banners Pick a Punch - Stampin' Up
Small red leaves - unknown
Card sizes (both) 8.5 x 3.5", fit in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. I like how you used the pumpkin CS, I'm finding I can use those photo images on Slimlines better than trying to make into an A2.
    Gotta work on using up those 12x12 pads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! Love, love ,love this pop up! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the large sentiment panel on the pop up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!