Sunday 29 November 2020

Pop Up Gnome Christmas Card

Hello crafty friends ...

I have a bin called 'In Progress" and when I was poking around I found this card that had been started but never finished or even assembled. So got out a few dies from my stash and got it finished. I have a walk through of this card on YouTube as well. 

I added some layered poinsettias and the Simon Says Gnome. Both gnomes have glossy accents on their noses.

The Pop Up inside was created with the 3D Drop Ins die at the Stamps of Life and I used a YNS die to cut the scalloped square from the centre.I also added another gnome inside.


Since I went over all the details in my video, I'll keep my comments to a minimum here.


Considering this had been sitting in the bin for who-knows-how-long and I can't remember what my original idea was, I was really happy with how this card turned out!

Supplies:
3D Pop Up Drop Ins - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamp software Life
Patterned paper - unknown
Gnome die - Simon Says Stamp
Reverse Scallop Square with Optional Stripes - Your Next Stamp
Card stocks
Snowflake embellishments - Stampin 'Up
Copic marker
Glossy Accents
Shimmer Spray
Poinsettia die - Impression Obsession
Stitched Square die set - Your Next Stamp
Simple Strips Christmas - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Season of Cheer - Jar of Cheer, Stampin' Up (retired)
Wreath Builder Die Set (small poinsettia) - Stampin' Up
Circle - stash, already cut and not used
Card size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!