Monday 30 November 2020

Dog Themed Slimline Card with Pop Up

Hello crafty friends ...

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and today I'm sharing a Slimline card that is also a pop up. I have a walk through on YouTube that goes over all the details:

I'm working on a set of dog themed Birthday Cards and since I loved the dogs on this patterned paper, I fussy cut a bunch of them to use for cards.


Inside I added some heat embossed sentiments, more patterned paper and I used one of Karen Burniston's Mini Pops dies for the pop up 'arm'.


All the dogs have shiny eyes and noses because of a black glaze pen. 


While this is more of a masculine card, it could be given to any dog lover!


Supplies:
Card stocks - stash
Patterned Paper - Playful Pets, Stampin' Up
Sakura Black Glaze Pen
Stitched Nested Label Dies - Stampin' Up
1146 Mini Pops - Karen Burniston
Pawprints - MFT Stamps
Bone - "Puppy", Echo Park
Simple Strips Woof - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips Birthday - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Sakura white gel pen
White embossing powder
Pawprint Stamp - Treats4Cookie, the Stamps of Life
Nuvo Drops
Circle die - Hero Arts
Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!