Tuesday 10 November 2020

Tea-riffic Christmas Bridge Card


Hello crafty friends ...

Today's card for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop also features one of the sets from Your Next Stamp's November Release. How cute is this little kitty sitting in a holly mug? And the Meowy Christmas sentiment goes perfectly with it.

I have a walk through of my card in a YouTube video, including a quick tutorial on how to make this 'larger than A2' sized Bridge Card!


In the photo below, you can see all the sparkle in the patterned paper, and the glitter added to the centre of the poinsettia and around the sentiment wavy circle.


On the back of the card (which is where I will sign it) and I added another one of the YNS Coffee & Tea Border dies.


If you would like the measurements again, I'll add them here:
Bridge piece - 6.5 x ~1"
Card base - 9 x 5"
scored down from the 9" side at 1-1/4", 2-1/2", 6-1/2" and 7-3/4"


I'll be back tomorrow with another card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

Supplies:

Stitched Wavy Circle Die - Your Next Stamp

Tea-riffic Holly Day - Your Next Stamp

Tea-riffic Holly Day Die - Your Next Stamp

Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp

Stitched Square Die Set - Your Next Stamp

White Sugar and Spice Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Coffee & Tea Border Die - Your Next Stamp

Patterned paper - I Believe, My Minds Eye

Ohuhu Markers

Stickles

Vellum Doily - Stampin' Up

Sakura white gel pen

Various card stocks - stash

Copics

Card size - 6.5 x 5", fits in an A7 envelope (5 x 7)

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!