Tuesday 24 November 2020

Eight Ivory and Black Birthday Cards


Hello crafty friends ...

I'm back today sharing another Sheetload of cards! Today's cards use the February 2020 Sheetload from the Call me Crafty Al YouTube channel. These sketches & cutting guides are free for subscribers to her channel and I love them for making my nursing home donation cards! I really enjoyed this particular Sheetload and this is the third round of cards I made using it. 


Once again I changed up the sketch, which is the great thing about sketches. You can make them work for you! I have had this patterned paper package for probably 10 years, so there were lots of partial sheets in there. I used the cutting guide to use up a lot of them.

Half of the cards have a gold foil strip and gold embossed greeting, and the others have a black card stock strip and the same sentiment stamped in black ink.

The insides were all done the same with the help of my Mini MISTI ...


I like having some masculine cards each month, as well as feminine and generic. Since these are all so similar, I will only be putting two in each month's bag. I like the residents to feel special so rarely include more than two of a design in a single month.

Supplies:
February 2020 Sheetload of Cards, Call me Crafty Al (YouTube)
Tailored Tag Punch - Stampin' Up
Vellum (partial sheets and scraps)
Large Fishtail Banner Dies - Pink & Main
1/2" Quick Strips - Stamp Market
Gold Foil Card Stocks - Stampin' Up
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Perennial Birthday - Stampin' Up
Gold Embossing Powder

Card sizes (all) - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. This card layout is fantastic! I am a big fan of the SheetLoad videos too and recently printed off all the past sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!