Monday 9 November 2020

Slimline Fall Coffee Pop Up Card


Hello crafty friends ...

I'm back today with another card for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop, and I have a walk through of my pop up card on YouTube


I had so much fun making this card and the front uses a stencilled background, a sticker and a digital stamp. 


Here is a peek at the pop up inside, with a stamped sentiment, a Stamploration Coffee word die at the top of the white panel, and a to-go cup on one of the pop up arms from the Upsy Daisy Pop Up by Karen Burniston. I also added a little more stencilling using a Slimline Stencil from Stamplorations. That is where the fun clear sticker on the card front came from too.


This 'to go' cup by Stampin' Up is long retired but I still love it and continue to use it. I really like all the height and dimension you get with the Upsy Daisy Pop Up and I'm having fun using it with Slimline cards these days. 


I will be back tomorrow with another coffee themed card for the Blog Hop.  ðŸ˜Š

Supplies:
Stencil (Flair) - STAMPlorations
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
Shimmer Mist
Card stocks - stash
Slimline Pull Tab Dies - Heffy Doodle
Ohuhu markers
Copic markers
Clear sticker - Coffee Heaven, STAMPplorations
Coffee rings - Java Spills, Stamping Bella
Glossy Accents
1/2 Vellum Doily - Stampin' Up
Stitched Mini Scalloped Ovals - MFT Stamps
Wink of Stella
Coffee Digital stamp - Coffee & Love, Graciellie Designs
Coffee Cafe - Stampin' Up (retired)
1047 Upsy Daisy Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Hot Coffee - CAS-ual Fridays
Coffee Die - STAMPlorations
1150 Slim Frames (heart) - Karen Burniston
Majestic Confetti - Studio Katia
Card size: 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

5 comments:

  1. Stopping in after seeing your card at the Coffee Lovers Hop. And I do have to say that I love everything about your card!! TFS! Kathy A at myasperations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the images and coloring. The inside is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful and fun interactive card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!