Friday 6 November 2020

Java Great Day


Hello crafty friends ...

Today is not only Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, it's also the start of the Fall & Winter 2020 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! 


I'm so excited ... I love this hop, and this time I will have a coffee themed card for every day of the hop. Today's card is a Flip Its card with some cute images from Your Next Stamp. I have a walk through of my card on YouTube as well:



The little 'to go' cup was paper pieced with more of the Lawn Fawn patterned paper and I get such a kick out of the fun faces that are included in so many YNS sets.


I will write our message and sign on the flip side ...



I have lots of coffee loving friends, and I'm still sending out Happy Mail so that is where this card is headed. There is SO much inspiration in this blog hop - I hope you have fun checking it all out. 

I'll be back tomorrow with another card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

Supplies:
Fancy Edge Flip-its die set - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life
Various card stocks
Patterned paper - Fall Fling, Lawn Fawn
1056 Squares Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Copic markers
Thanks a Latte - Your Next Stamp
Tanks a Latte Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Dotted Scallop Square dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Banner Punch - Stampin' Up
Retro Gum Drops - Your Next Stamp
Stickles

Card size - 4.25 x 5.5" (standard A2)

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!