Thursday 12 November 2020

Coffee Slimline Trifold Card



Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing another card for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop, and this one is a Slimline Trifold!


I had been working ahead, so this card was actually made in June and was the first Slimline Trifold card I'd made. I was so excited about the layout though, and wanted to share the idea with all of you long before November ... so I did create others to share right away. I'm glad I did, as lots of people have made them now and let me know how much they appreciate the idea.

I have a short walk through of today's card on YouTube as well:



The 'to go' cup is a retired set from Stampin' Up but I just love it and keep using it. Actually, pretty much everything on this card is from my stash! 


When you open the left flap, a sentiment is revealed ...


... and then you open the right flap for another sentiment!



Here are the measurements, if you would like to make one of my Slimline Trifold Cards:
  • Cut card stock 8.5 x 8.5"
  • Score on the left side at 2" and the right side at 3"
  • Decorate panels as desired
  • The decorative panel on the front is 3" wide, and can be as long as you would like. This one is 5" long. Note - this is for the card stock matting layer, the patterned paper is 1/4" smaller, at 2.75 x 4.75".
I hope you will check out the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - there is always a ton of inspiration! I'll be back tomorrow with one more card for the hop. 

Supplies:
Burgundy, white and cream card stocks
Patterned paper - TC Fall, K & Company
Coffee Cafe - Stampin' Up (retired)
Coloured pencils - prismacolours
Stitched Rectangle Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Coffee Talk stamps - CAS-UAL Friday's
Fun foam
Stickles
Sakura white gel pen
Scalloped rectangle - Honey Bee
More Happy stamp - Riley & Company
Coffee die - Verve (retired)
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up

Card size:  3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope


Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!