Sunday 7 July 2019

Two Fishy Birthday Cards

Hello my crafty friends

I have been taking part in a 30 Day Colouring Challenge on Instagram, and on day four I shared these two fish which were coloured with Chameleon markers. I wanted to get them onto cards, and this is what I came up with!


I used stitched rectangle dies by Your Next Stamp, taping two of them together with removable tape and running them through black card stock. This gave me the stitched frames, and also two stitched black rectangles I can save for a different project.

I embossed the blue panel with a wavy embossing folder and highlighted the embossed lines with ink.  The fish were adhered inside the frame with a paper spring for a little 'action' on the card front.



Both the fish above and below were coloured with Chameleon Color Tone and Color Top markers. I love the variation of colour I can get with these alcohol markers.


On both cards I added a stamped stitched banner, some punched sprigs and some Nuvo Drops for bubbles.


The inside of each card was created the same.


I will be donating both of these cards to my Mom's old nursing home.

Supplies:
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Blue, white, black and green card stocks
Embossing folder - Stampin' Up
Catherine Pooler Inks
Fish 2 Stamp - the Stamps of Life
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Chameleon Color Tops
Sakura black glaze pen
Sakura white gel pen
Paper Spring
Sprig punch - Stampin' Up
Yellow patterned paper - Scrap from my stash
Birthday Fishes - Make a Fish, Waffle Flower
Stitched Fishtail banner - Your Next Stamp
Nuvo Drops
Words inside - Perennial Birthday, Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!