Friday 26 July 2019

Hanukkah Train Pivot Panel Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and today I'm sharing another Hanukkah card made with the new Train Pivot Panel by Karen Burniston. Wednesday's Hanukkah card was also made with the same die and paper package but it looks completely different than this one! How fun to see the versatility you can get from a single die set.

The front is nice and simple - I cut one of the 4 x 6" journal cards from a sheet in the paper package and added some gold gel pen to the candle flames. I tied it with Bakers Twine and adhered it to my patterned card base.



Here is the inside! I made this card a little bigger than an A2 as I wanted to add a double row of the printed tiles from the patterned paper on each side. I also added a few more stickers from the package, and gold gel pen highlights on the train. The Train Tracks are from the new Train Elements and they are the perfect accessory die for the Train Pivot Panel.


Whenever I give anyone a card made with a Pivot Panel, they turn it to see what it looks like from the top - so I took a photo of that view for you. Such fun dimension!


Since I have a couple of Hanukkah stamp sets, I pulled them out and used Karen B's idea of adding dreidels to the train cars. So fun!




I am including a little YouTube video for you so you can see the card in action.


Supplies:
Patterned paper, journal card, stickers - Happy Hanukkah, Photo Play
1106 Train Pivot Panel - Karen Burniston
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
White, navy, black card stocks
Sakura gold gel pen
Stamps - 8 Happy Nights, CAS-ual Friday Stamps
Symbol on train engine - Paper Smooches
1107 Train Elements - Karen Burniston
Water Brush
Bakers Twine

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!