Monday 29 July 2019

Masculine Pop Up Gift Card Holder Duo

Hello my crafty friends

I have been having so much fun with Karen Burniston's latest release I forgot I wanted to make a bunch of Gift Card Holders for our son's girlfriend's birthday. I also wanted to give some to a friend, so decided when I make one for Hannah I can also make one for my friend!

I loved this Stampin' Up stamp and die set when it first came out last year and it was the first thing I added to my shopping cart when that catalogue went live. It's just so perfect for masculine projects!


I used some patterned paper from my stash and of course kraft card stock. I've been using that a LOT lately!

To create the Pop Up Gift Card Holder, I used a die set by Lynda Kanase. I get SO much use out of that die set!! This is what it look like inside and you can see the slots where you would insert a gift card.


The second one uses the same elements, just different patterned papers from the stack.



I added one of my sample gift cards to show you what the Gift Card Holder looks like with a gift card inside.


I didn't have any envelopes that would work well, so I made my own with coordinating patterned paper and my Envelope Punch Board!


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Prima
Carad, Gift Card Holder Pop-Up - Lynda Kanase
Kraft and white card stocks
Gears and car stamps and dies, Geared Up Garage - Stampin' Up
Sakura White gel pen
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Envelope Punch Board set up for 3 x 4-1/2"
Nuvo Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!