Thursday 25 July 2019

Sunshine and Butterflies

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm playing along with the Fun Friday Challenge #118 - SUNSHINE at Your Next Stamp. You can find all the details of the challenge HERE.

I love the sunny yellow on this puffy butterfly sticker, and of course I used the Sunburst Panel die from Your Next Stamp for my background.


I also used the Polaroid frame and Washi Tape Greetings (stamps and dies) - all from Your Next Stamp. I adhered the Washi Tape greeting with foam tape in the centre and glue dots on each end for some lift to the centre.


Here is a peek at the inside:


This card will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home.

Supplies:
Polaroid frame die - Your Next Stamp
Sunburst panel die - Your Next Stamp
Stitched rectangle  - Your Next Stampdies
Washi Tape Greetings (stamps and dies) - Your Next Stamp
Stamp inside -
White, blue and yellow card stocks
Butterfly puffy sticker - my stash
Bakers Twine
Sakura gold gel pen
Words inside - Picture Perfect Birthday, Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully sunny card Karen! The colors are fresh. So glad to see you joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!