Sunday 21 July 2019

Heart and Roses Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

We were clearing out an old dresser of my Mom's, and came across a bunch of Peel-Off Stickers. Since I still enjoy using Peel-Off's,  I took them to my craft room. There was only one of these heart/roses left on the sheet, so I coloured it up for the 30 Day Colouring Challenge I'd been participating in on Instagram. Then I just went ahead and made a full card to post instead!


I coloured the image with Zig Clean Colour markers scribbled onto an acrylic stamping block and picked up with a water brush. I love the rich, vibrant colours you get with the Zigs!


I added a few more peel-off's, a gold sequin that was sitting on my stamping table and I also used these sweet stitched label dies from Stampin' Up.


This card will go into one of the bags of cards I donate to my Mom's old nursing home.

Supplies:
White, red and aqua card stocks
Zig Clean Color Markers
Water brush
Patterned paper - Playful Patterns, Valentines - Taylored Expressions
Stitched Nested Labels - Stampin' Up
Gold border Peel-Off's
Happy Birthday Peel-Off's
Gold Corner Peel-Off's
White textured card stock - scrap from my stash
Gold novo glitte rpen
1089 Rockin Rectangle Pop-Up (sequins) - Karen Burniston
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Sequin on stamping table from other project
Stamp inside - Picture Perfect Birthday, Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!