Wednesday 10 July 2019

Succulent Triple Flip Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

I'm back today sharing another Triple Flip card, which is part of Karen Burniston's new release. Those dies will be shipping mid July! This is a versatile interactive die set that you can change the look of depending on the decorations, colours and papers you choose.


I added some white Peel Off border stickers as well as one of the Border Blend die cuts. I like the shine from the stickers and I added lots of Stickles to the elements as well.


When you pull the arrow the three panels flip over to reveal a greeting and three different decorations.



Here is a peek at the inside, where I stamped the birthday greetings and added another one of the printed elements from the package.


I also have a little YouTube video for you to see the card in action:




Supplies:
1104 Triple Flip - Karen Burniston - shipping mid July 2019
Green and white card stocks
Patterned paper and printed embellishments - Kaisercraft, Greenhouse Collection
1056 Squares Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1090 Border Blends Party - Karen Burniston
Peel-Off's - Stamp On It
Live, Laugh, Love stamp - Taylored Expressions
Inside stamps - The Inside Scoop, Taylored Expressions
Sakura Gold Gel Pen
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I think I "need" this die set. Your cards are draining my $$.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun Triple Flip, I have a feeling I will be seeing a lot of these 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!