Monday 15 July 2019

Space Themed Photo Collage Card

Hello my crafty friends

Before I get to my card share today, I wanted to let you know that our Granddaughter did AMAZING at the hospital. She tolerated the new medication really well. They started it slowly, while reducing her present medication and they were able to up the dosage and send them home 3 days early! Olivia still has her pump, just running saline, until late next week. The cardiologist wants to run more tests before removing the pump and site ... but we are all feeling very encouraged and grateful!

For Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, I have a Space Themed card today!

While I still want to use the new Photo Collage Pop Up with the Rocket Pop Up, I got this card done and out of my system. The new Space Charms just crack me up and I am loving them. Here I added the alien inside the space ship - snipping off the hanging holes on both.  He is adhered onto the card front with a paper spring. The Popping Up To Say was cut from white card stock and I added colour with makeup blending brushes.


Inside I used the new Photo Collage with only 4 decorated arms. The space ship in the centre was cut apart and pieced onto the mechanism so it would still open and close. I added die cut words to each of the polaroid frames. I really wanted to show that you could use the Photo Collage Pop Up and still make a simpler card.



I have a short YouTube Video so you can see the card in action - for some reason I didn't have much luck photographing it but the details do show up better in the video.



Supplies:
Kraft, white, black, green, blue and orange card stocks
Patterned paper - Cartographer, Prima
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1098 Photo Collage Pop Up - Karen Burniston
1109 Space Charms - Karen Burniston
Black marker
Sakura white gel pen
Crayola marker
Nuvo Crystal Drops
1027 Word Set 4 Just a Note - Karen Burniston
1002 Word Set 1 Greetings (hello) - Karen Burniston
1042 Spinner Square Pop-Up (word bubble) - Karen Burniston
Stitched Nested Labels - Stampin' Up
Paper Spring

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!