Friday 12 July 2019

Coffee & Cow Pop-Up Card!

Hello my crafty friends

I get such a kick out of the Funny Bones sentiment stamps at Riley and Company and have quite a few in my collection.  I have vowed to use them more in my card making so I can make someone else smile as well.  I used one on the front of my card today:


Inside I used Karen Burniston's Coffee Cup Pop-Up and added the new cow stamp from Riley and Company as well as another humorous sentiment.


The Border Blends make a fun border element and I like that I can cut them from different colours of card stock.  The ENJOY is from the new Enjoy The Ride die set.



The inside sentiment ties in the cow image - and makes me smile at the same time.


I have included a short YouTube video so you can see this card in action!




Supplies:
1040 Coffee Cup Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Kraft, white and brown card stocks
Patterned paper - Simple Stories
Sakura pink glaze pen
1090 Border Blends Argyle - Karen Burniston
1103 Enjoy the Ride - Karen Burniston (shipping mid July 2019)
Distress Oxide Inks
Catherine Pooler Inks!
Water Brush
Sakura black blaze pen
Chameleon Grey Marker
1089 Rockin Rectangle (rectangles) - Karen Burniston
1042 Spinner Square Pop-Up (squares) - Karen Burniston
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up (hearts) - Karen Burniston
A Yawn Is A Silent Scream - Riley & Company
Do Cows Moo? - Riley & Company
Basic Dress Up Cows, stamps and dies - Riley & Company

Card size - 4-1/2 x 5-1/2", fits in an A6 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!