Saturday 20 July 2019

C4C493 Funny Coffee Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy4Challenges Blog. This month our hostess is Karen Ostergard! Donna K is joining us as our Guest Designer and you can find Donna's blog HERE.   Karen has a fun sketch for us this week:



I used this adorable Riley the Moose image and made a quick and easy card for my stash. The stamp was one that I coloured for the 30 Day Colouring Challenge I took part in on Instagram (Day 23) and I used a combination of Chameleon Color Tones and Color Tops as well as some coloured pencils. The Sentiment stamps are both Funny Bones stamps, also from Riley and Company but I believe the inside one is retired. Which is too bad - I quite like that one and have used it a number of times over the years.



This sketch is perfect for using up some little bits and pieces, which I was able to do here.


I think this will be fun to send to a coffee-loving friend as some Happy Mail.

Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C493.

Supplies:
Riley on Chair - Riley & Company
White and kraft card stock
Chameleon Color Tops
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Chameleon Colored Pencils
Stitched squares - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Hello Happiness, Taylored Expressions
Decaf - Funny Bones, Riley & Company
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Stitched Scalloped rectangles - Your Next Stamp
Smart Ass Friend (retired) - Funny Bones, Riley & Company
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. super cute card, that Riley image is an oldie but a goodie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!