Wednesday 24 July 2019

Hanukkah Train Pop-Up

Hello my crafty friends

Last week I shared a different way to use the new Train Pivot Panels to create a dynamic, generic pop up, and said that I had made four cards with the technique. This is the third card I made, and by using a coordinated package of patterned paper and stickers, this card was Quick and Easy!!!


This lovely panel is a journal card, which I trimmed from a 12 x 12" sheet in the package and added gold Nuvo Drops. Since lots of people are participating in 'Christmas in July' challenges, I thought I'd duck in with a Hanukkah card. 😀


Here is a peek at the inside! I added the stickers to a sheet of lightweight acetate and fussy cut them out. This gives the illusion that the popped up images are floating! Note - while I used stickers for my card embellishments, you could also use stamps.


I will sign the card with a gold gel pen, but you could also add a small white rectangle as a signing block.


I actually made a second Hanukkah card with the Train Pivot Panels - this time used as intended, which will be on my blog tomorrow. I have a little YouTube video for you too:


Supplies:
Navy Duplex card stock (navy on one side, white on the other) older and from my stash
Patterned paper, Journal Cards, Stickers etc - Happy Hanukkah, Photo Play
1106 Train Pivot Panel - Karen Burniston
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Acetate
Nuvo Glitter Drops
White card stock

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. You make the best Hanukkah cards, love love love this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!