Tuesday 23 July 2019

Sunny Fishing Days

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a masculine birthday card that I made for the Fun Friday Challenge #118 - Sunshine at Your Next Stamp. You can find all the details for the challenge HERE.

I really like this wavy background die - I've had it for a couple of years. It also came in a vertical orientation and I always agonize of which one to get then think of all the ways I can use the one I didn't purchase ha ha. However this one does make great landscape backgrounds so I am glad I got the horizontal one. Your Next Stamp has one that is similar but in a vertical orientation and it comes with an additional circle die that fits in between the waves ... I have now added that to my YNS Wish List!

The cute stamps are by Your Next Stamp and I added a die cut sun from Karen Burniston's Tropical Scene. I would have added the sun anyhow, but it is perfect for the challenge.


Here is a peek at the inside:


Supplies:
Wavy background die - MFT Stamps
White, Kraft and blue card stocks
Catherine Pooler inks
Keepin' it Reel stamps and coordinating dies - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Sakura glaze pen
Water brush
1038 Tropical Scene (sun) - Karen Burniston
Stitched rectangle die - Your Next Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!