Monday 8 July 2019

Floating Kitty Pull Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a card for the Fun Friday Challenge #117 at Your Next Stamp ...  TRIO - Use Three Of Something. All the details for the challenge can be found HERE.


I had coloured up this sweet floating kitty and three beach balls for one day of the 30 day Colouring Challenge I'm participating in on Instagram. Another day for the challenge I inked up this cool splash background - so I combined those two and one of my favourite older dies, the Spiral Circle Pull Card!


I adore the flamingo floatie! I added the three beachballs and three gumdrops for the challenge.


The notches hold the card in the closed position, but it opens easily when the recipient pulls on the sides.


Here is the inside:


I made this card for our Granddaughter Olivia. If you follow my blog, you know that Olivia (age 8) suffers from advanced Pulmonary Hypertension, which is a degenerative disease with no cure. She was diagnosed when she was three and the doctors didn't expect her to live to see four. But she is holding her own against this disease and this week she in ICU at our Children's Hospital as they are going to try a new and different medication. Which means, she will come off of the pump she has been on since she was three. Which also means she will also be able to have bath's and even swim. She is SO excited! We are all holding our breath and crossing her fingers that it all works out ... but at least if it doesn't and she crashes - she will be in the right place to get immediate help. Such an emotional time around here.

Supplies:
Just Keep Floating, stamps and coordinating dies - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
White card stock
Marvy LePlume II markers
Sakura black glaze pen
Sakura white gel pen
Water Brush
Spiral Circle Pull Card - Karen Burniston (retired)
Splash Stencil - Taylored Expressions
Catherine Pooler inks
Chameleon Colored Pencils
1038 Tropical Scene - Karen Burniston
Circle Infinity Dies - Hero Arts
Black fine point marker
Matgcal Pastel Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!