Sunday 14 July 2019

A Little Bird Told Me

Hello my crafty friends    

If you follow my blog you know that I donate about 25 birthday cards a month to the nursing home that my Mom was in. I'm also taking part in a 30 Day Colouring Challenge on Instagram and using some of the images I colour for the challenge for the birthday cards.

This cute party dog with birds was what I coloured for Day 1 of the challenge. I actually coloured two of them and got two cards made for the residents!



Here is a peek at the inside:


Here are both cards - I didn't have enough of the patterned paper to make two identical which I actually like better. I want the residents to feel special on their birthday's.


Supplies:
Stamp and die combo - Paw-Some, Taylored Expressions
Patterned paper - All About A Boy, Echo Park
White and Kraft card stocks
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Chameleon Color Tops
Zig Clean Colour Markers
Water brush
Sakura black glaze pen
Sakura white gel pen
Sakura gold gel pen
Blueprints #21 - MFT Stamps
Word Bubble - Let's Talk Edger 1, Taylored Expressions
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Nuvo Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!