Friday 18 October 2019

Thanksgiving Waterfall Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and I'm sharing another Waterfall card created with Karen Burniston's adaptation of her Frame Pull Pop Up.

I used some older patterned papers from my stash, and lovely gold foil stickers to decorate. The stickers had lots of transparent areas, so I adhered them to cream card stock and fussy cut them out.


I have a short YouTube video so you can see the card in action, with more photos and a supply list below that.



For those of you who like to pin all the different flaps to their Pinterest boards ... here you go!


I would have liked to ink the edges of the pieces for this card, but the card stock has almost a glossy finish and it wouldn't take the ink!

I added a wider arm to the Frame Pull and I'm really liking this idea. I did it first with a Halloween Waterfall card that posted last week. This wider arm would even hold a gift card! Something else on my list to try. Note - the left edge of the gift card has to tuck under the right edge of the waterfall base in order to prevent catch points.

For this card I adhered another pretty sticker from the package and I like that it is fully revealed once the arm is extended all the way to the right.


Here is a peek at the inside;


This one is actually quite a heavy card because of all of the layers since the patterned paper is also heavyweight, but can be mailed with an extra stamp or hand delivered.

Supplies:
Kraft, brown, cream and rust card stocks
Patterned paper - Spiced Cider stack, DCWV
Tiny Attacher - Tim Holtz
1070 Frame Pull Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Stitched Scalloped Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your next stamp
Inside stamp - Thanksgiving Blessings, Taylored Expressions
Circle die - Hero Arts
Corner Rounder - We R Memory Keepers
Bling It On Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Card size - standard A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!